PRESENT PERFECT TENSE
Active Voice:[Sub+ have/has + V3 +obj.]
- I have eaten food.
- She has cooked food.
- Rajnee has watched T. V.
- Jyoti has plucked flower.
- We have sung a song.
Passive Voice: [Obj+ have/has + been +V3 + by+Sub3]
- Food has been eaten by me
- Food has been cooked by her.
- V. has been watched by Rajnee.
- Flower has been plucked by Jyoti.
- A song has been sung by us.
Change into Passive Voice
- I have plucked the flower.
- We have driven a car.
- She has stolen my purse.
- I have crossed the river.
- I have served the food.
- We have revised our lesson.
- A dog has bitten you.
- They have taken the breakfast.
- You have bought the fruits.
How you end an interview has the greatest impact on your interviewer. When you are wrapping up the interview, you must close strongly and leave […]
Wondering how to mess up an interview? You’ve come to the right place. While there are so many people and way too many internet sources […]
Alas, what a feeling it is to finally get that interview call you have been waiting for! But hey, don’t get jittery before the interview. […]
While you cannot read minds or predict exactly which questions you will be asked at your job interview, it does not hurt to know the […]
Having a great resume and the necessary talent set is just not enough these days. For acing an interview, it is important to be well […]