No matter what you do, you must be fierce and push life to its limits. You should believe in your ability to conquer the world.
15 Powerful Tricks to Boost Your Confidence
Be open to learning. Keep an open mind and be receptive to the challenges life throws at you. Remember that the finest steel has to go through the hottest fire. Face the challenges and you will emerge a winner.
1. Keep a positive attitude. Train your mind to feel positive even if you are feeling low at the moment. Put some positive zeal into your interactions with others and hit the ground running, eager to begin your next project. Stop focusing on the problems in your life and instead begin to focus on solutions and making positive changes.
2. Focus on your body language. Smile more, worry less, maintain eye contact, stand straight, and always be well groomed. Be impeccably neat and tidy and you will feel your confidence rise.
3. Get rid of negativity. Drown out the voice in your head that pulls you down. Also cut off the toxic people from your life, even if they are your close family and friends. It is imperative for your well-being.
4. Always be well prepared. Be two steps ahead of the situation in hand and study everything there is to know about your field, job, presentation- whatever you have set out to do. If you are primed and have the knowledge to back it up, your self-confidence will soar.
5. Keep an attitude of gratitude. Wake up each day and thank the universe for equipping you with the necessities of life. Write down what you are thankful for, and you will attract more of it.
6. Care for yourself. Your confidence shoots up when you feel and look good and this happens when you care for yourself. Invest time in yourself and nourish your body with nutritious food and exercise.
7. Learn to say no. Don’t let your politeness be mistaken for your weakness. And never let yourself suffer. Say no when you do not have the time or have more important things at hand.
8. Helping others is as important as helping yourself. Whenever possible, help others. This makes you feel good about yourself. Kindness given comes back multiplied.
9. Enhance your strengths. Find out what you are good at and work on taking it to newer heights. Play around with your strengths.
10. Accept your weaknesses gracefully. While enhancing your strengths, it is also important to accept your weakness gracefully and not feel upset over the same. Nobody is perfect at everything.
11. Accept compliments. Don’t shy away when someone points out something good in you. Accept and say thanks.
12. Focus on each step. You don’t have to worry about reaching the top of the ladder, focus on each individual step and believe in your ability to encompass it.
13. Appreciate your achievements. Acknowledge what you have accomplished and reward yourself for the same while pushing harder for the future.
14. Do the most difficult things first. When creating a to-do list, put the most difficult things on top and spend the most time on those. Don’t let yourself get sucked into the black hole that is procrastination, instead get active and tick off the least favorite items first.
15. Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit. Get, set, conquer!