PAST PERFECT TENSE
Active Voice:- [ Sub+had+v3+Obj.]
- I had served the food.
- We had revised our lesson.
- A dog had bitten you.
- I had written a letter.
- He had told me.
Passive Voice: – [Obj+ had + been +V3 + by +Sub3]
- The food had been served by me.
- Our lesson had been revised by us.
- You had been bitten by a dog..
- A letter had been written by me.
- I had been told by him.
Chang into Active Voice to Passive Voice.
- I had asked a question.
- We had eaten rice.
- You had taken tea.
- I had drawn a picture.
- Sarla had cooked food.
- Radha had changed the clothe.
- Jyoti had written a letter.
- She had bought a pen.
- Girls had sold a paper.
- Ragnee had done his work.